Friday, November 6, 2009

A new post?! Holy Smokes!

Oh, there's just so much. So much has happened, but I won't go on and on about what a bad blogger I am. Perhaps the events over the past couple months will be revealed through my future posts, but for now I can only tell you about what's happening right now. So here's the big announcement....
WE HAVE A NEW PUPPY!!
She is a Great Dane and after much deliberation, her name is Stella. I like to call her Stella "The Sequel" Gonyea! (spoken like Bruce Buffer from inside the octagon, of course) And if you don't know what that means, then you don't watch MMA and just don't worry about it. Back to the pooch, of course she's completely perfect when she wants to be and the rest of the time she's a typical 9 week old puppy- crazy.
Thank goodness she sleeps a lot, because between the middle of the night and the 7am walks, I'm wishing I could take 3 naps during the day! So while she's sleeping and not needing constant supervision (to make sure there's no potty accidents in the house), I'm trying to get some work done- creative and otherwise. I started making jewelry again and I really am looking forward to working in my journal again and maybe even making some books. I miss books. So more soon on the puppy and maybe pictures of my work.

No comments: