Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting from Here to There

Okay people I've got lots to share, but first things first. My awesome friend Cristalynn and I are going to read The Success Principles by Jack Canfield together and work through the exercises and talk about the chapters and our take-aways, questions, revelations, and whatever else comes up. So, if anyone else out there would like to read along with us, or even at your own pace and just check in and discuss periodically, consider this your formal invitation. Excited, yet?

Well, you should be.

Why are we undertaking this particular challenge at this particular time? It just so happens that each of us are in a period of transition. I am moving on from school back to work, and she (oddly enough) is moving from work to school and then back to work again. Make sense? Well, it doesn't have to, people! (Sorry, I already had my Red Bull this morning- sugar-free of course.) The point is this: Each of us are ready to start living the life we've imagined. And this book, which has been patiently residing on my bookshelf for about 2 years, has really great principles and exercises and tools to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. So if you're interested you can find the book here or get it used here, and take this little journey with us. I know it will be worth your while.
And finally I just wanted to show you two cranes I made last night while I yakked with Cris. They're made from junk mail. Just needed to make something, anything.
xoxox,
Iris

No comments: