Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ooooh, pretty...

I really wanted to post an update, but I'm pretty tired. And I just realized it's three in the morning. Hmmm... that's no good. So here's a pretty picture for you. I wanted to post about something I made, but I've been pretty distracted the last couple of days. I have finals this week and a research paper due on Wednesday. Really, I'd like to know why professors insist on requiring research papers- 10 pages, mind you- during the summer sessions. I can understand a five or six pager, but 10! Give me a break!

Lists are easy, so here's a list for you.
Things I'm loving right now, otherwise known as the "I-List"
1. Jason's deli party trays and free delivery. They let me be the hostess with the mostest with minimal effort.
2. Keeping the house clean all the time. Makes it so much easier for last minute entertaining.
3. My mom. She's the best, hands down.
4. My boyfriend. I asked for a huge favor and he said yes when he really didn't have to and it would have been perfectly acceptable to say no. And as he said yes over the phone without hesitation I thought to myself, "Wow, he really does love me." And I felt so grateful. And, by the way, I didn't take advantage of his generosity and go through with my plan because really, it was too much. But I thanked him nonetheless.
5. Facebook. It's just nice to see what my cousins and friends are up to.
6. Iced coffee from starbucks.
7. Summer dresses and flip flops.
8. Twilight. The movie, the book, the saga.
9. Rice Dream rice milk.
10. Air Conditioning. Today it was 102 degrees outside, heat index was like 115. Basically hot enough to make you want to jump off a bridge and end the suffering -- as long as you landed in a nice cold river or lake, or ocean.

Okay, people it's bed time. Til tomorrow...

No comments: