Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blue eyes, tiny toes, and lots of kisses

So, I'm basically going to show off my boyfriend's sister's new baby.... because she's adorable! She's the reason we skipped town and flew to Charleston, South Carolina in mid July. She has beautiful blue eyes and the sweetest little feet and toes. She's still very young and wasn't ready to offer up any smiles for us, but we still enjoyed giving her lots of hugs and kisses and, of course, taking a ridiculous amount of pictures. Here I think she's trying to size up D.

Look at these toes!



Waking up from a nap. (Still trying to figure out just who this guy is...)


She's just too sweet. Hopefully we'll be able to see her on a regular basis. I can't wait to send her her first set of washable paints! And markers! Because you know I already gave her Baby Da Vinci and Baby Van Gogh. The girl's gotta learn her colors!

Til tomorrow...

No comments: