Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello Stranger!

Wow, I can't believe it's been more than a month already! You know what they say, time flies when you're... well, busy. I finished up summer school, had about a week off and started the fall semester last week. During my short break I became absolutely obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I read all four books in about 6 days. And I know that the books are actually written for young adults and the majority of my fellow readers are teenage girls, but I just love it! I wish the series wasn't over, but I am glad I finished them all because now the fall semester is in full swing and I've got a lot on my plate.

I'm taking a couple of art history classes that I think will be very interesting focusing on art from Venice and 19th and 20th century Mexican art, an anthropology course on ancient civilizations in the east and an independent study where I can focus on my work with text and image. I'm very excited about that class in particular. But you know what comes with attendance UTSA? The never-ending quest for a parking space. Ridiculous. That's the only word for it. I'm considering getting a scooter so I can park in the motorcycle lot. It's a lot closer to the building and they're so cute. I could get a matching helmet!

1 comment:

Bruin and Nicole Robinson said...

Hey girl!
It’s Nicole! I live next door to Wes and Jaime. We met when y’all came to Charleston.
Anyway, I saw your blog link on Wes and Jaime’s blog so I thought I’d come over and see what you were up to… and I’m happy I did! I read the Twilight series, too and LOVED IT!!!!!!! AHH!!!! Wasn’t it great?!? Come back to Charleston so we can discuss it more!! Haha! Hope all is well.