Monday, January 5, 2009

The IList

Well, my eyes are very itchy and I am trying to go to bed early tonight, but I promised I would update today... so I will. (D is trying to enforce an early bedtime and is ,as we speak, threatening to confiscate my laptop!) So I'll make this quick.
A short list of things I love right now. We'll call it the "I List". Not only is that a great knock off, but it sounds very of the moment and apple-y, don't you think.
The IList:
  • Blogs. I love to read other people's blogs, all the time, everyday.
  • My new iphone. It's amazing and I love it. Really, love it.
  • Coupons. Just started clipping coupons again. Last week I saved over $40! Can we say new shoes? Well, shoes that are 75% off anyway!
  • Podcasts. I am addicted to podcasts. That I can hear on my little ipod at the gym to distract from my burning muscles as I log hour after hour on the elliptical.
  • Ipods.
  • Technology. Right now, I am in love with all the amazing things we can do from anywhere in the world.
I did say I would keep this short, so until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Blissful Hue said...

I really enjoyed your post! Inspired by you, I made my own "IList." Check my blog out! And hey, leave a comment, so I can feel important! -HA, C

The Koch's said...

Hurray! I am so happy you updated your blog. Now...where are those house pictures? :)